Electronic Flash – Less is More
Camera Equipment Review: Electronic Flash. Interested in adding extra light to your nature images? Curious about Wireless TTL Slave flashes?
When you join us on a Great Lakes Eco-Photo Tour or Excursion, you no doubt discovered our aversion to electronic flash in the field.
- Flash ALWAYS looks like a flash shot so we avoid it like the plague
- For entomologists, recording images for text book or other technical usage, flash works.
- The best flash users spend lots of time (and money) to diffuse and reflect light from the flash to control it.
- Use Mother’s Nature’s flash (the sun) and control it the same way we and flash users do – diffusers and reflectors
- Reflector/diffusers allow you to SEE the how the light looks before you take the shot
Great Lakes Photo Tours way: less gear + fewer batteries + less set up time= more time and money to spend on…LENSES!
As always, we invite your questions and comments! [email protected]
Join us for a Great Lakes Photo Eco-Photo Tour or Excursion
Bob Grzesiak, Digital Equipment Expert
Learn how to use nature light to take captivating nature photographs. Join us on an eco-photo tour or excursion today.Tour Registration